COSTA RICA TREE HOUSE LIVING (PICTORAL)
from journal, 2015, May 10 /
enjoy a few selects pulled for this flashback to 2011 on our trip to finca bellavista and our time spent in costa rica. if you’re headed to costa rica, definitely make a point to head down south and book a few nights stay in the one of these tree houses. hiking, ziplining, farming and waterfall river swims are just the beginning to what it’s like to live life in this costa rican rain forest community.
i often fall heavily for the places i visit but never feel compelled to return as there’s so many places i’ve never seen. this place, is one i’d hands down come back to, probably more than once.
- TRAVEL INSPO PRINT PACK - 2017, December 7
- 30 DAYS OF REFLECT 2017 (EXPERIENCE) - 2017, November 29
- 2017 HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE: CONSCIOUS GIFTS UNDER $100 - 2017, November 21
- SLIDING SCALE WITH BOSS BABES BRUNCH CLUB (EXPERIENCE) - 2017, November 6
- MOTO CAMPOUT WITH SEAWEED + GRAVEL (PICTORIAL) - 2017, October 30
- MOTO CAMPOUT WITH SEAWEED + GRAVEL (EXPERIENCE) - 2017, October 17
- 24 HOURS TO DOWNTOWN LOS ANGELES, LUXE VOL. I (GUIDE) - 2017, October 10
- HOTEL MEETS HOSTEL: THE FREEHAND LOS ANGELES (STAY) - 2017, October 3
- 3 THINGS TO TASTE AT THE FREEHAND LOS ANGELES (EAT + DRINK) - 2017, September 23
- LUXE LABOR DAY BACKYARD PICNIC RECIPES (EAT + DRINK) - 2017, August 30