COSTA RICA TREE HOUSE LIVING (PICTORAL)
from journal, 2015, May 10 /
enjoy a few selects pulled for this flashback to 2011 on our trip to finca bellavista and our time spent in costa rica. if you’re headed to costa rica, definitely make a point to head down south and book a few nights stay in the one of these tree houses. hiking, ziplining, farming and waterfall river swims are just the beginning to what it’s like to live life in this costa rican rain forest community.
i often fall heavily for the places i visit but never feel compelled to return as there’s so many places i’ve never seen. this place, is one i’d hands down come back to, probably more than once.
- SUNSET SURF + BONFIRE HANG (PICTORIAL) - 2018, March 11
- FEEL FULL BY FEELING FREE (DIRT + ROOTS) - 2018, March 11
- WOMEN WITH WANDER - 2018, March 8
- GO TO GUIDE: BASIC DESERT CAMPING PACK LIST (GET OUTSIDE) - 2018, March 4
- 5 THINGS LEARNED ABOUT WINTER FROM A WEEK IN JACKSON, WY - 2018, February 19
- 24 HOURS TO: JACKSON WYOMING, LUXE VOL. 1 - 2018, February 13
- COFFEE CAMP + CLIMB WITH IRONSMITH COFFEE ROASTERS (EXPERIENCE) - 2018, February 7
- 4 MUST DO WINTER GUIDED TOURS IN JACKSON, WY - 2018, February 6
- 3 PLACES TO EAT DOWNTOWN JACKSON WY (EAT + DRINK) - 2018, February 3
- SUNSET SURF + HANG WITH THE SURFDURT GANG (EXPERIENCE) - 2018, January 25