COSTA RICA TREE HOUSE LIVING (PICTORAL)
from journal, 2015, May 10 /
enjoy a few selects pulled for this flashback to 2011 on our trip to finca bellavista and our time spent in costa rica. if you’re headed to costa rica, definitely make a point to head down south and book a few nights stay in the one of these tree houses. hiking, ziplining, farming and waterfall river swims are just the beginning to what it’s like to live life in this costa rican rain forest community.
i often fall heavily for the places i visit but never feel compelled to return as there’s so many places i’ve never seen. this place, is one i’d hands down come back to, probably more than once.
- PLASTIC SWEAR JAR CHALLENGE WITH CHANGING TIDES FOUNDATION (EXPERIENCE) - 2018, April 16
- TREEHUGGER (POEM) - 2018, April 16
- MEET: JOSH METTEN (GET PROFILED) - 2018, April 7
- WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO SHIFT THE WAY ONE FEELS ABOUT MOTHER NATURE? - 2018, April 1
- MEET: ROLLAND JAY SLADE (GET PROFILED) - 2018, March 22
- SUNSET SURF + BONFIRE HANG (PICTORIAL) - 2018, March 11
- FEEL FULL BY FEELING FREE (DIRT + ROOTS) - 2018, March 11
- WOMEN WITH WANDER - 2018, March 8
- 9 BEST PHOTOS FROM JACKSON HOLE WYOMING (PICTORIAL) - 2018, April 7
- 4 TRAVEL ESSENTIALS FOR ALL YEAR LONG (BUY + TRY) - 2018, April 12